Wednesday, April 01, 2009

BAM!

Second day in a row that I'm blogging, trying to keep up with my March 31st resolution of posting something everyday. This is not an April Fools Day joke. Sorry, I'm not really a jokester type of person. Maybe next year. These are just some photos of my lovely wife Sara reading in bed on a cozy Sunday afternoon. She likes to read and she likes to sleep, so her two likes come together at last. That's all I have to say. Yo yo bye.



Maybe I'll make March 31 my new New Years. But then Sara would get mad at me because Dec. 31 is our anniversary so she wouldn't like it if I didn't recognize the day as my true New Year. Maybe next time.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Brian said...

I thought your anniversary was on Dec. 31.

Looks like it's the couch for you tonight, my friend!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger DrewSTL said...

how about our pod cast....that would make a good blog post...hint hint...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home