Thursday, April 02, 2009

a rare studio shot

So one of the many things I learned last semester is that I do not like working in the studio when it comes to photography. I feel trapped and uncreative/motivated. I like being in life and having that influence me. I don't work well in a vacuum . I probably wouldn't be a good painter because 1.) I can't paint and 2.) I can't create something while staring at a blank canvas, which is essentially like being in a photo studio. Anyways, this was the only decent photo I took last semester in the studio class, and it's not even that great. But at least I'm figuring out what I'm not good at so I don't try to do it again. I thank my friend Drew who had to wear my tight painter pants and small boots for an hour or so while I did this. He also added the phone, which was brilliant. rock n roll.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home