Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday!

So this past Saturday was my lovely wife Sara's birthday. Also, our good friend Tim Fescoe visited us from Massachusetts. Also, it was Easter on Sunday. Pretty busy weekend. For Sara's birthday her wish was to go out to eat for every meal, which we did, and go to some bookstores, which we did as well. I feel bad that I didn't plan some big elaborate awesomely fun thing for her this year, but my mind has been so preoccupied with stupid school stuff I couldn't get inspired for her birthday. Maybe next year...if she still loves me.

Sara on the phone with her Grandma.

Tim trying to figure out what to order at the Sugar Pearl Cafe

At What the Crepe for dinner

Our friend Stephanie looks confused, or mad, I don't know.

Sara doing something interesting (sleeping? on her birthday? in public?)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think What the Crepe is my new favorite name for a restaurant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home