Monday, April 20, 2009

Portraits

This semester I have had the wonderful opportunity to work on a photo story about a senior here at SU named Dacey who is raising her 20 month old daughter, Bryce, as well as working 30 hours a week and taking five upper level math classes in order to graduate next month. I was asked to take some family portraits of her with Bryce and boyfriend, Carl. They have been really awesome and open to me being around documenting their life so I definitely wanted to do some portraits for them. Usually I'm not the greatest when it comes to posed portraits, but I was able to find some good moments between the portraits, usually it was when Bryce would run away and needed to be chased down. Anyways, I will post the finished story about Dacey a little later, but I just wanted to share these for now.

This really reminds me of a Ralph Lauren ad or something.





One of the best things about being small.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home