Thursday, May 07, 2009

Cookouts!

Well, the semester is over. No more classes and it's generally pretty nice outside. Now what do we do? Cook Out! The first weekend of May I found myself at four cookouts, from Friday through Monday. It was nice to get outside, grill and eat some burgers, fajitas, other things, and hang out with people I won't see for a while, or maybe forever. I'm really going to miss some people who are either graduating or not coming back to school in the Fall. I wish everyone the best of luck with future endeavors. I hope we meet again my friends.

stormy clouds over Syracuse on Friday, May 1

a rainbow!

at professor Sung Park's house grilling some fajita meat and doing random who knows what

Stephanie Makosky was Sara and mine's adopted daughter for the weekend. We had lots of fun and will miss her a lot.

Drew and Stephanie chillin' in the backyard. They were smoking.

On Saturday we went to a birthday party at Barry Park. There were pinatas.

The birthday kids Brad and Allison


Sunday, May 3, had kids over from The Cage, where I work at SU



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home