Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Back to Wisconsin

In about an hour Sara and I will leave for the airport to go to Wisconsin for the holiday weekend. We're going to help my Aunt Mary paint her house, then visit with my other relatives. It's kind of hard to believe that pretty much a month ago we were headed to Wisconsin for my grandfather's funeral. It was kind of an unreal experience. Just everything happened so fast; he got really sick, passed away a few days later, then the funeral a few days after that, then back to normal life again. It will be nice to get back to the greatest state ever on happier terms. I always love going back to visit relatives and enjoy the awesomeness that is Wisconsin. It will be sad not having Grandpa there, but I will always remember the times that he was.

Grandpa Pete's workshop in the basement of his house (photos taken on the day of his funeral).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home