Friday, June 12, 2009

Crazy Face Podcast

For a class I had last spring I produced three episodes of an audio podcast called the Crazy Face Podcast. My friend Drew Jordan and I did all the voice work and then I did the post-production editing stuff. I'm still not sure how I feel about the format of the show. I like the idea of random little segments, but I feel it needs something more. I'll start posting the episodes here and on facebook to see what you have to say about it. I wanted the podcast to be something people listened to while at work or while working on something or in the car or in an airplane or in the bathtub or secretly while in a library. Let me know what you think, even if you hate it. I hope to keep doing these and maybe build it into a website or something fancy. Rock and Roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home