Monday, June 15, 2009

Golf before a wedding

Memorial Day weekend was a pretty busy weekend that included, but was not limited to, an improv show, helping paint a friend's house, and shooting the groom's side of a wedding, which involved golf in the morning and then getting ready for the big moment. I was not involved in shooting the actual wedding, which was fine because I don't really enjoy/am any good at shooting weddings. But I did have a lot of fun hanging out with the guys on the golf course and getting ready. Maybe I should hire myself out only for the bachelor parties/activities. I wonder if anyone does just that? Maybe I should just start. Okay, so if you want me to just shoot things prior to the real wedding, I'm your man.

(The groom is in red).





The father of the groom (on left) and groom and commentator

feeling the burn

a little rest before the evening's festivities

cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home